Saturday, June 12, 2010

our backyard !2010
Mrs Sadie and Ronnie

aerial action above the house i love that we can sit in our backyard and get a show.



cherries from our tree ! i am not sure what kind they are but they are really yummy!


may 30Th had val and Dave over for dinner i got called off i took my first dip in the pool still very cold ! happy memorial day weekend.





train ride home may 24Th we love taking the train to visalia we watch movies and eat our gourmet lunch.





me Ronnie and Mia now there are 2 nurses in the family!





may 22nd, 2010 we had a party for Mia. shes done, graduation is on may 23rd ,we are so proud of her!








Andy, sandy and hubby idol night.








freesia's this is what they look like when i first got them. they haven't looked this way since all of the flowers are gone but maybe they will come back.










having lunch at my other favorite BBQ place Lucille's BBQ chicken salad









hanging out at one of my favorite places! my friend Lisa said since they closed all of the scrapbook stores i have turned my obsession to plants i think i have!










idol night may 4Th,2010












No comments: